From: Chris Johnston [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 2:11 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: MySQL ODBC Connection error.

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:20:07 -0500, cfhelp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Trying to create an ODBC connection to MySQL and getting this error.
>
> I have created other ODBC connection before so this just started.
>
> Error editing/creating this dsn (SpearHead)
> The value "SpearHead" cannot be converted to a number

I must ask why you are trying to use a ODBC connection to a MySQL
database and not just using native JDBC drivers?

--
chris johnston

www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd
  _____