ok, so i have been doing only admin stuff this last year...don't have my books with me and am having a completely brain fart friday...

i need to get a list from a textarea so i can loop over it and ensure the directories exist, ie:
the textarea values come back as a long string with spaces between them if the user entered them as a list (one dir on each line), but if i try to loop over them cfloop just sees it as one item, not a list, even if i tell it to use space as a delimiter...

help. brain not working today...should know this.

steph