I would like that if you don't mind.  I am using ejse.com right now but they
are a little sketchy sometimes.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Paul Giesenhagen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 2:35 PM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: Re: National Weather Service XML Web Service Issues

  Does it have to be with the National Weather Service?  I wrote up
something for XML with Weather.com ... 10 day forcast ect...

  Let me know if you want it.

  It is inside of a page, but you can strip out the outside to get to the
goodies.

  Paul Giesenhagen
  QuillDesign
  417-885-1375
  http://www.quilldesign.com

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Dawson, Michael
    To: CF-Talk
    Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 1:27 PM
    Subject: RE: National Weather Service XML Web Service Issues

    I tried and failed as well.  :'-(

      _____

    From: Jeff Garza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Sent: Fri 10/1/2004 1:47 PM
    To: CF-Talk
    Subject: National Weather Service XML Web Service Issues

    Has anyone successfully retrieved the data from this Web Service using
ColdFusion?

    I've tried every permuation of data types for weatherParameters but
nothing seems to work.
    The documentation online calls it an array of booleans.  It looks like a
custom datatype to me
    by looking at the WSDL...

    Anyone have any luck with this?

    WSDL URL:
    http://www.nws.noaa.gov/forecasts/xml/DWMLgen/wsdl/ndfdXML.wsdl

    NWS Information Page:
    http://nws.noaa.gov/forecasts/xml/

    Thanks,

    Jeff Garza
      _____
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings] [Donations and Support]

Reply via email to