From: James Sullivan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 9:51 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Somewhat OT: sending formatted faxes

We want the ability to send dynamically-created faxes to our clients featuring
text-formatting, images, etc.

Obviously, CF can dynamically create documents in a variety of formats (HTML, but also
Word Docs, PDFs, etc using custom tags).  The problem is finding a way to send these
documents, with all the formatting preserved, via fax.  Our mail server has an
email-to-fax feature, but it seems to be very limited in what it can send as far as
content goes: just text and a few basic attachments (bmp, txt, etc).

Does anyone know of a solution that would allow us to send a dynamically-created faxes
with text formatting, images, table layouts, etc.

--

Jim Sullivan

Programmer/Designer

New Media Publishing, Inc.

(631) 863-0170  ext. 54

This e-mail and its attachments are for use by the intended recipient(s) only and may
contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient(s) or if you receive this email in error please notify the sender
and permanently delete this email and any copies and printouts thereof.