> I have the CF5 Web App Kit, and have looked at the CFMX WAK but it
> appears to be mostly the same content as the CF5. So I've started
> considering the Advanced CFMX WAK or the Certification Study Guide.
> Can anyone recommend either, or another that would be appropriate for
> studying CFMX beyond the basics.

<shameless-plugs>
    <shameless-plug type="book">
        We wrote The ColdFusion MX Bible from the ground up using MX, and it
has lots of examples of real world code, and plenty of advanced stuff.
    </shameless-plug>

    <shameless-plug type="training">
        If you really want to learn the advanced stuff, though, you should
come to our ColdFusion MX Master Class in December.
    </shameless-plug>
</shameless-plugs>

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Member of Team Macromedia

Advanced Intensive Training:
* C# & ASP.NET for ColdFusion Developers
* ColdFusion MX Master Class
* Advanced Development with CFMX and SQL Server 2000
http://www.ColdFusionTraining.com

Download CommerceBlocks V2.1 and LoRCAT from
http://www.ProductivityEnhancement.com

The ColdFusion MX Bible is in bookstores now!