Afraid Not Earl, EBay does not allow includes for the reasons of auction fraud.  If
you wanna update your pages, ya hafta do it the old fashioned way, through EBay.

Gregory Harris
Los Angeles Information Technology Agency (ITA)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 08/30 7:39 AM >>>

------=_NextPart_000_0233_01C0126E.8FCDB6E0

Hi,

I have a number of auction listings on eBay.  I've built a web page with =
thumbnail pictures of all my listings which I want to attach to the text =
of each auction listing.  At the moment, I've put a hypertext link at =
the bottom of each listing's text which connects with the web page with =
the thumbnail pics.

What I want to happen instead is for the hypertext link to activate as =
soon as an auction listing loads, so the viewer can see the web page =
(which would then be attached to the bottom of each listing's text =
instead of opening in a new window) without having to click on a link.

I believe that one way to do so would be to hard code the web page at =
the bottom of each listing's text.  The disadvantage of this is that =
each time I make modifications to the web page I'd have to make changes =
in each one of my listings, and as I have 15 listings at the moment and =
I expect that number to constantly grow, this process is not practical.  =
On the other hand, the advantage of attaching the web page thru some =
sort of hypertext link is that I only have to make changes on one web =
page.

What I'm looking for, therefore, is a way to code the hypertext link =
that will cause it to self-activate upon the loading of each auction =
listing.

Sincerely,
---
Hubert Earl

ICQ#: 16199853

See pictures of items in my Jamaican Art, Craft & More Online Sale:
http://cfwarrior.homeip.net/hubert/onlinesales/ebay_links_page.htm

------=_NextPart_000_0233_01C0126E.8FCDB6E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have a number of auction listings on =
eBay.&nbsp;=20
I've built a web page with thumbnail pictures of all my listings which I =
want to=20
attach to the text of each auction listing.&nbsp; At the moment, I've =
put a=20
hypertext link at the bottom of each listing's text which connects with =
the web=20
page with the thumbnail pics.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>What I want to happen instead is for =
the hypertext=20
link to activate as soon as an auction listing loads, so the viewer can =
see the=20
web page (which would then be attached to the bottom of each listing's =
text=20
instead of opening in a new window) without having to click on a=20
link.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I believe that one way to do so would =
be to hard=20
code the web page at the bottom of each listing's text.&nbsp; The =
disadvantage=20
of this is that each time I make modifications to the web page I'd have =
to make=20
changes in each one of my listings, and as I have 15 listings at the =
moment and=20
I expect that number to constantly grow, this process is not =
practical.&nbsp; On=20
the other hand, the advantage of attaching the web page thru some sort =
of=20
hypertext link is that I only have to make changes on one web =
page.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>What I'm looking for, therefore, is a =
way to code=20
the hypertext link that will cause it to self-activate upon the loading =
of each=20
auction listing.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sincerely,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>---<BR>Hubert Earl</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>ICQ#: 16199853</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>See pictures of items in my Jamaican =
Art, Craft=20
&amp; More Online Sale:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://cfwarrior.homeip.net/hubert/onlinesales/ebay_links_page.ht=
m">http://cfwarrior.homeip.net/hubert/onlinesales/ebay_links_page.htm</A>=