>Can you justify what you may learn from the conference, with the total cost
>of flights & hotel.

Heck yeah!!  When I first asked my company about going they asked if it was
going to be a sales pitch for Allaire products or if I would actually learn
something.  I gave him a list of the sessions that are being offered, with
their descriptions and he was sold.

>So, I am a newbie to intermediate at CF.
>Do you think that the conference will be worth it, as far as learning more
>about CF & Development?

Yeah it's worth it....and they've already invested some $$$  Go for it!

Katie