From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 4:34 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Best three CF Job locales? [WAS: Re: CF vs ASP.NET! GET YOUR FRESH
POPCORRRRN!!]

Where the heck do you live?

I wish I had the balls to up and move from my homeland.  I consider myself a
PGP (pretty good programmer), and I am stuck here at an embarassing salary.

My job, co-workers and job environment is awesome, I get to take my dog to
work, I make my own hours, and have all the freedom in the world.  But
still, some bennies and a better salary would be nice.

Let's start another topic: Where are the top 3 places to live if you want
the best CF job?  Maybe I'll consider a move....

(I am cross-posting this so that everybody gets it, but reply only to the
cf-community, as this is gotten even further off-topic)

Ray