I was wondering if anyone out there is using CF MX6.1 release on any Red Hat
version while depending on Verity to provide indexing of their files?

I've read various contradictions on this list and via Macromedia's website
about support for Verity under Red Hat Linux.

Here's what I need to do:

1. Index recursive collection of files - two seperate collections for two
seperate directories.

2. Index the small, but soon to grow PDF files.

I tried #1, and Verity created a 500k log sysinfo.log file full of complaints.

As for the PDF part anyone using Red Hat and Verity to successfully index their
PDFs?

I've created a database generated collection with this configuration and it
works fine.  Thus the confusion when coupled with contradicting messages out
here.

-paris lundis

Sent via the WebMail system at areaindex.com