Now will this make it so they can't click the sumit image again?

Bob Everland

-----Original Message-----
From: John Andrichak IV [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 12:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: (OT) Javascript Question

Why don't you check to see if the image has already changed?  If it has...
then don't change the image and cancel the form submission.

Try something like:

<form>
<input name="whatever" type="image" src="my.img" onClick="return
doChangeSubmit();">
</form>

with this JavaScript:

<script language="JavaScript">