Happy Holidays everyone!

A few months ago there was a pretty in depth discussion regarding the database
model and programming techniques of a scheduling/appointment application, but I
can't seem to find it in the archives anywhere.  If anyone could point me to
this discussion or to any articles related to this, I would appreciate it.
Right now, I am looking at mimicking the SQL sysjobschedules methodology.  The
only drawback is their use of bitmasks for frequency intervals could make for
an unnecessarily complex calendar query.  I'm sure someone has come across a
better method.  If anyone has any advise or resources to share, I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance,
Chris

This email and its attachments may contain confidential information
which is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that
any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action
based on the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
and delete this email from your computer.  Thank you.