You can use this function
<cffunction name="querySingleRowDump" returntype="query">
<cfargument name="q" type="query" required="true" />
<cfargument name="r" type="numeric" required="true" />
<cfset var ret = querynew( arguments.q.columnlist )>
<cfset var i = "">
<cfset queryaddrow( ret )>
<cfloop list="#arguments.q.columnlist#" index="i">
<cfset querysetcell( ret, i, arguments.q[i][arguments.r] )>
</cfloop>
<cfreturn ret />
</cffunction>
Example usage
<cfloop query="test">
<cfdump var="#querySingleRowDump( test, currentrow )#"><br>
</cfloop>
On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:05:11 -0500, Russ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> How would I dump the current row that I'm outputting?
>
> For example:
>
> <cfoutput query="qryName">
>
> <cfdump var="#qryName#">
>
> </cfoutput>
>
> This dumps the whole query (a bunch of times). I just want the current row
> being outputted.
>
> Russ
>
>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Logware: a new and convenient web-based time tracking application. Start
tracking and documenting hours spent on a project or with a client with Logware
today. Try it for free with a 15 day trial account.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=67
Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:191403
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54