I have a done quite a few hybrids like this.....how far have you gotten?



-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Fleitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: 15 February 2005 00:30
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Flex Install with CFMX7

I am having a terrible time trying to get the Flex sample apps to run on IIS
(XP Pro SP2). I recently downloaded CFMX7 
and installed it in multi-server mode, and then installed Flex 1.5 after
that. Now I'm stuck.

Late last year I had installed Flex 1.0 on top of a CFMX 6.1 multi-server
installation, and had no problems, but I was 
running with the built in MM web server.  This time I can't access the JRun
admin at all (it never asked me to set an 
account or password and it won't let me in).  When I try and run the Flex
samples, I get a dialog popup asking what to 
do with the mxml file. There is no script map registered for the extension
in the IIS admin. I tried mapping it to the 
jrun.dll instance, but that doesn't appear to be working.

Anybody have any success with this?

TIA.

Jeff

-- 
_______________________________

Jeff Fleitz
Tekquest, Ltd
Integrated Digital Solutions
http://www.tekquest.com
_______________________________



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Discover CFTicket - The leading ColdFusion Help Desk and Trouble 
Ticket application

http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=48

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:194685
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to