FYI, the CFSEARCH implementation in BlueDragon is implemented using Lucene,
and includes the ability to spider web sites in addition to indexing files
on disk. This capability is in all versions of BlueDragon, including the
free Server edition.

Vince Bonfanti
New Atlanta Communications, LLC
http://www.newatlanta.com