From: Yexley Robert D Contr AFRL/PROE [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 11:06 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Deploying CFMX7 Dev war file to J2EE server, allows CFMX ente
rprise features?

I've heard similar reports as well. I'm not familiar with all of the details
of it, but I'm told it does in fact work. I also understand that it's not
supported by MACR on anything other than JRun, which is understandable of
course, but I don't know that for sure. This is mostly hearsay from the guy
that manages the CF server that my stuff runs on, but it makes sense from
what I've read about that feature. Pretty cool.

// YEX //