From: Adam Churvis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 5:58 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Question about ColdFusionTraining.com

John,

We'd love to have you attend our April class.

Remember that class size is limited to only three students, and it's taught
by both David and me, so it's more like private mentoring than traditional
training.

It's also an exhausting class because it lasts from 8AM to 7PM for five days
straight.

Please feel free to call us at 770-446-8866 with any questions you may have.

Gotta run-- taking my wife (aka, "The Lovely And Talented Lisa") to dinner
tonight.  Yay! :)

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Member of Team Macromedia
http://www.ProductivityEnhancement.com

Download Plum and other cool development tools,
and get advanced intensive Master-level training:

* C# & ASP.NET for ColdFusion Developers
* ColdFusion MX Master Class
* Advanced Development with CFMX and SQL Server 2000