From: Johnny Le [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 April 2005 16:07
To: CF-Talk
Subject: recordsets return by stored procedures?

Hi,

Is there a way to find out how many recordsets return by a stored
procedure?  Or is there a way to merge all the recordsets in a stored
procedure so that it would only return 1 recordset?

I have a stored procedure that would return an unknown number of
recordsets depending on how many records we have in the database, but
each recordset will have the same number of columns and column names.  I
need to know the number of recorsets it will return so I can do a loop
for the cfprocresult.

Johnny