Morning everyone.

I currently have a reporting app that allows output to be grouped dynamically
based on user preference.  The user can select an unlimited number of values to
group on and the groups are nested accordingly.  I wasn't able to figure out a
way to performing the grouping using cfoutput's group attribute, so I just
manually break out and track the groups.  Now that this app is in production, I
am finding a performance hit on very large record sets and I am again exploring
cfoutput's grouping as an option.  Does anyone have any experience using
cfoutput to dynamically construct nested groups?

Thanks,
Chris

This email and its attachments may contain confidential information
which is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that
any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action
based on the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
and delete this email from your computer.  Thank you.