>That's exactly what I needed! Much appreciated

Just be careful what you dump and send by email...for instance if you dump the
form scope and run an online store, it could end up emailing credit card
information. Not very secure! Same with session scope, may contain sensitive
infomation. You might want to check Matt Robertson's tutorial on doing an error
handler which has some good tips:

http://mysecretbase.com/Building_A_ColdFusion_Error_Handler.cfm

I based mine on his method of writing out a file, with some modifications, so
that only a logged-in admin can access the file. I then email just the basic
error diagnostics along with links to the full error report.

Mary Jo Sminkey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cfwebstore.com

Author of CFWebstore,