All you're going to need is something like this:

<cfif not Len(getAuthUser()) and structKeyExists(session,"someSessionVar")>
<cflocation url="mylogoutpage.cfm">
</cfif>

In your logout page, run the cflogout tag, which does not error if there is 
no user logged in... and then something like this:
<cfloop collection="#session#" item="i">
<cfif i IS "varToDelete">
<cfset structDelete(session.i)>
<cfelseif i IS "loggedin">
<cfset session[i] = "false">
</cfif>
</cfloop>

Now that's example code, and not really customized for CFC use... I 
generally start using page-scope code and then migrate it to CFC wrappers 
once I know it's doing what I want it to do.

HTH,
J

On 5/4/05, James Holmes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> You might have to post the contents of the cflogin block, as this is very
> weird.
> 



-- 
---------------
-------------------------------------
Buy SQLSurveyor!
http://www.web-relevant.com/sqlsurveyor
Never make your developers open Enterprise Manager again.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Logware (www.logware.us): a new and convenient web-based time tracking 
application. Start tracking and documenting hours spent on a project or with a 
client with Logware today. Try it for free with a 15 day trial account.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=67

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:205542
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to