John, I've recently released a commercial PayPal integration kit for CFMX 
applications...

Check it out at http://www.web-relevant.com/PayPalMX

As far as an Ecommerce store, you really can't go wrong with CartWeaver:

http://www.cartweaver.com/

Laterz,
J

On 5/4/05, Burns, John D <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> I'm looking for some recommendations for an Ecommerce store replacement. 
> Currently, we have a customer that uses MivaMerchant, but it pretty much 
> sucks and they're having all kinds of problems. I, personally, would prefer 
> a CF store with the ability for me to modify code and/or build interfaces as 
> needed. However, the server supports .NET and PHP as well. The requirements 
> for the software is that is support multiple stores and interface with 
> Authorize.net <http://Authorize.net> and Paypal for payments. Any 
> suggestions for or against any products would be appreciated.
> 
> John Burns



-- 
---------------
-------------------------------------
Buy SQLSurveyor!
http://www.web-relevant.com/sqlsurveyor
Never make your developers open Enterprise Manager again.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Discover CFTicket - The leading ColdFusion Help Desk and Trouble 
Ticket application

http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=48

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:205550
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to