>Lite version won't download from macromedia.com Matt ?????

Every once in a while someone has that problem.  Macromedia.com does a
cfcontent push to the download, which in my case is a .cfm file which
also does a cfcontent push.  Some people's browsers (I'm thinking XP
and its latest firewall settings) don't like that, despite the fact I
am using cfcontent with the proper application type settings.

You can try another browser, I think.  I've had some people tell me
they could come back later and it works.

The Lite version isn't current code.  Its maybe two years out of date.
 Plus since I didn't have a license to use the drop-down menu that I
do in the admin area for a freebie so I had to redo it in what I think
is kludgy fashion, but should be acceptable for a working freebie :-).
 But that element has kept me from updating that code.  You'd have
more work to put on a front end to it but you'll get the idea with the
lite code.

> Generate new ones - it would be a bit like sub sites of a larger system
> but all accessible on their own domain name.

It does that exactly.  One admin area.  You permission it such that
users can see the admin area and their own site.  Each site has its
own 'section', which translates to a dedicated content tree.

--
--mattRobertson--
Janitor, MSB Web Systems