Thanks Mike, The funny part is that Iook at cfhttp but some how I missed it. Thank God for this list that can smack you in the head when you fell a sleep at the wheel.
Thanks again Victor On 6/5/05, Dawson, Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Use CFHTTP POST to "send" the form fields to a different server. > > M!ke > > -----Original Message----- > From: Victor Moore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] > Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 10:23 PM > To: CF-Talk > Subject: submit a form to two servers... > > Hello, > > I have the following case: > formA is completed and submitted to formB, where the info in formA is > saved and then cflocation to formA. Classic save. > I have to change it, so another step is added where in formB after the > save the same info is sent to another server (I have no control over > this) and then the formA is displayed back to the user. > > I am able to do both saves but cannot return to formA > > This is on CFMX 6.1 so no asynchronous gate > > Thanks > Victor > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Discover CFTicket - The leading ColdFusion Help Desk and Trouble Ticket application http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=48 Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:208621 Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/4 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4 Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4 Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

