>Oh come now....I see posts about FedEx integration all the time on
>list....where are ya all now?? ;-)

Well, not sure how much this will help, but anyway....

I spent a week or so trying to work out the integration myself for my ecommerce
software, and found that the FedEx server was VERY particular about what gets
sent to it, it didn't like the headers that CFHTTP sent, making this a much
bigger pain than working with UPS or USPS APIs. I played with CFX_HTTP some to
try and see if that would work, but had issues running that on my local server,
so wasn't ever able to determine the exact problem. FedEx also is very
unresponsive in terms of responding to requests for help, so I dropped the
project for the time being. So while I can't say which of these tags are
better, I'd suggest you save some hassle and go that route versus trying to do
it yourself. I'm not sure I'd pay $250 for one though! AdminPro Tools sells a
tag for only $49:

http://www.adminprotools.com/

Mary Jo Sminkey
CFWebstore, ColdFusion E-Commerce