From: James Holmes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 9:13 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF on shared hosting

No, you aren't missing anything - it's just a demo of how failing to disable
JSP can lead to a hacked website, because that's how I added the blog
(hacking).

I didn't really want to give a script kiddie step-by-step (there's enough
out there already without giving them even more info) but I can send more
details privately if you want.