Try turning off the "title" field in the file window. This can really
slow down the file listing pane.

On 6/16/05, Ray Champagne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When did you update?  I did yesterday, and today everything I am working
> with seems slow as death.  Homesite is now acting like DWMX did before I
> decided I couldn't work with it anymore and made the switch.
> 
> If it is Windows Updater that did it, then I am pissed.
> 
> To quote Stewey Griffin, loosely:
> 
> "Microsoft, for every Windows update that doesn't work properly, I shall
> kill you!"
> 
> Claremont, Timothy wrote:
> > I have the same problem recently. My only observation so far is that the
> > timing seems coincidental with a Windows update applied by the IT
> > department. Unfortunately they don't tell us what they are patching and
> > why, so I can't elaborate.
> >
> > I have resorted to navigating to the file I want in Windows Explorer and
> > double clicking on it to edit....
> >
> >
> > Subject: Homesite+ Flippin out
> > From: "Venable, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:17:24 -0400
> > Thread:
> > http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm/method=messages&threadid
> > =40740&forumid=4#209677
> >
> > I'm running into a problem with Homesite+ 5.5 that I've had before and
> > it's really driving me crazy. I go to the file pane and try to open the
> > My Documents folder and it opens the dialog and proceeds to jump to ~95%
> > CPU and stays there for several minutes before finally letting me choose
> > a file. Anyone else ever hear of this??
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > john
> >
> > **********************************************************************
> > This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
> > intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
> > are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it 
> > from your system.
> >
> > This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for
> > the presence of computer viruses.
> >
> > Thank You,
> > Viahealth
> > **********************************************************************
> >
> >
> >
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Find out how CFTicket can increase your company's customer support 
efficiency by 100%
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=49

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:209704
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to