>ANet. Really, only one problem in the last year. Hackers were extorting
>them
>(and others) with a continued DDOS.
>It was two weeks of on again, off again hell. Eventually, they had
>everything taken care of to prevent these type of attacks from happening
>again.

Well, they've had problems off and on as long as I've used (and supported) them
but other than that one DOS attack this year, it does seem they've improved a
lot in terms of uptime. In addition to having good rates, they are also one of
the easier processors to use. No custom tags to install on the server like with
Versign and Linkpoint, just fill in your settings and it's good to go. My only
real gripe with AuthNet is that they don't support CVV2 with AmEx cards, but
I'm not sure if that's a common issue with other processors or not. I just know
my only chargeback in the last year was an AmEx card and that would probably
have caught it!

One other nice feature that you can use with my software with AuthNet (as well
as a few other processors) is delayed capture. This allows the merchant to
authorize the card at the time of sale and then capture the funds later when
the order ships, directly in the software's admin area. With most software you
have to do this on the AuthNet site which can be quite a pain to find the right
orders and match them up.

Mary Jo Sminkey
CFWebstore ColdFusion E-commerce
http://www.cfwebstore.com