You may want to consider BlueDragon.NET, which allows you to run CFML within
ASP.NET. You can even create hybrid CFML/ASP.NET web applications that allow
you to share session data, do forward/includes among CFML and ASP.NET pages,
and much more:

    http://www.newatlanta.com/products/bluedragon/index.cfm

Look for an announcement at CFUNITED (www.cfunited.org) about major
companies that are running BlueDragon.NET, and come visit our booth if you
happen to be there.

Vince Bonfanti
http://blog.newatlanta.com

New Atlanta Communications, LLC