>Has
>anyone had any experience with this solution, or can anyone recommend any
>other shopping card solutions (that work with MX 6.1, but also would be
>interested in something that works with CF 4.5).

You may have a tough time finding a cart that works in both MX and in CF 4.5.
It's just not an easy task keeping compatibility with such old versions while
continuing to support newer ones. For instance, any cart using sessions and
properly locking them for CF5 would have locks that don't work with CF 4.5 at
all as the syntax changed between those versions. It's hard enough keeping
support for CF5, as my customers would like features that really need to use
CFMX tags and functions.

Mary Jo Sminkey
http://www.cfwebstore.com
CFWebstore, ColdFusion E-commerce