I am attempting to connect to an Advantage database.

I have been to the Advantage website and downloaded the ODBC driver, and
installed it. I used the ODBC manager on the server machine to set up a
connection (HHMeds). I then added the new data source in CF
Administrator (HHMeds). When I attempt to verify the conenction, I get
the following:

Connection verification failed for data source: HHMeds
[]java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][SequeLink JDBC Driver][ODBC
Socket][Extended Systems][Advantage SQL][ASA] Error 6420: The
'discovery' process for the Advantage Database Server failed. Unable to
connect to the Advantage Database Server. axServerConnect
The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][SequeLink
JDBC Driver][ODBC Socket][Extended Systems][Advantage SQL][ASA] Error
6420: The 'discovery' process for the Advantage Database Server failed.
Unable to connect to the Advantage Database Server. axServerConnect

Anyone have any insight into how to connect to an Advantage databse? I
have NO experience with Advantage, I just have a need to read the data
tables with CF to extract some information.

TIA,
Tim

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it from
your system.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses.

Thank You,
Viahealth