> Subject: Purpose of HTML tags at beginning of cfoutput in
> classic.cfm debug page
>
> What is the purpose of all the HTML tags?

I believe it's to catch the possibility that an error may have left
unclosed tags laying around that might interfere with the display of the
debug information, and close those tags.

Tim.

Badpen Tech - CF and web-tech: http://tech.badpen.com/
    RAWNET LTD - independent digital media agency
    "We are big, we are funny and we are clever!"
     New site launched at http://www.rawnet.com/
This message may contain information which is legally
privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of this information is strictly prohibited. Such
notification notwithstanding, any comments, opinions,
information or conclusions expressed in this message
are those of the originator, not of rawnet limited,
unless otherwise explicitly and independently indicated
by an authorised representative of rawnet limited.