I hoped this would be a long solved dusty relic from < CFMX, but I just
experienced that CFMX 6.1 fully patched also has issues with never
ending scheduler jobs. They do not appear in the list of jobs, but they
do however execute. I also checked any running jobs with the service
factory but, it also turned out to be empty.

Anyone else experienced this, and besides forcing a service restart of
CFMX did someone find a solution? The tasks are created with the
cfscheduler tag, and the same counts for the deletion of them when their
job is finished. The jobs are doing mass mailings, whereas cfschedule is
responsible for taking care of short pauses.

Micha Schopman
Project Manager

Modern Media, Databankweg 12 M, 3821 AL  Amersfoort
Tel 033-4535377, Fax 033-4535388
KvK Amersfoort 39081679, Rabo 39.48.05.380

-----
Modern Media, Making You Interact Smarter. Onze oplossingen verbeteren
de interactie met uw doelgroep.
Wilt u meer omzet, lagere kosten of een beter service niveau? Voor meer
informatie zie www.modernmedia.nl
-----