>On Tuesday 09 August 2005 11:49, Peter Shaw wrote:
>> scope. The name of the image file is identical on each request and is being
>> displayed further down the same web page that generates it.
>
>What if you make the filename unique per-request ?
>
>-- 
>
>Tom Chiverton 
>Advanced ColdFusion Programmer

I think that will be our next step but as it is a supplied COM object it 
involves going back to the authors. Can you forsee why non-unique names might 
be a problem? Removing the generated file from the directory appears to make no 
difference.

I have a quick update. I was mistaken that it was simply a period of time that 
needs to elapse before the COM object begins working again. Something happens 
sometimes which resets it and lets it work for another request but I can't for 
the life of me see what it is.

Software is CFMX7

Peter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Logware (www.logware.us): a new and convenient web-based time tracking 
application. Start tracking and documenting hours spent on a project or with a 
client with Logware today. Try it for free with a 15 day trial account.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=67

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:214134
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to