> So you edit files on a local system, and then push the files
> out to the web server?

Yeppers.  That way everyone's working on their own separate files.

Also, I've got each project with a /trunk/ which is the primary
development line and branches in /branches/*, and I keep a checkout of
the complete repository on my machine so I can easily jump between
branches without having to do any fiddling in Subversion.

Lastly, you really don't want your entire team developing from the one
set of working files, they'll be constantly stepping on each other's
toes and defeating the purpose of having a revision management system
like svn anyway.

--
Damien McKenna - Web Developer - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Limu Company - http://www.thelimucompany.com/ - 407-804-1014