From: Vince Bonfanti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: maandag 15 augustus 2005 13:33
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Ajax and CFCs

Jim,

The WebORB implementation doesn't use SOAP or web services to invoke
CFCs on
BlueDragon--instead, WebORB invokes them directly via BlueDragon's
internal
APIs.

Also, WebORB works with both the Java/J2EE and .NET editions of
BlueDragon.

Vince Bonfanti
http://blog.newatlanta.com

New Atlanta Communications, LLC