I'm sure this has been addressed many times before, but looking for the
best way to have a user completing a multi-page form to retain their
checkbox selections.

In my scenario after completing the form, the user is given a "verify
information" screen where they review all the information they have
entered, including their survey checkbox selections made on one of the
cleared.

Any pointers for the best way to handle this would be appreciated

Tim