>> Personally I think CFMX7's administration tags are a step
>> towards remote management without using RDS, I wouldn't
>> be
>> surprised if the new Dreamweaver 8 included features for
>> this.

> I could be wrong, but I don't think they give you a way to
> interact with the
> filesystem or with datasources, as does RDS.

> I have a sneaking suspicion that Dreamweaver MX 2004 with
> the CFMX 7
> Extensions installed uses some of the CFMX 7 admin API
> functionality, to
> enable and disable debugging.

> Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
> http://www.figleaf.com/

Datasources yes -- not sure about file system... but I wouldn't be
surprised if they provide access to the configuration of security
sandboxes... not sure how that would translate to file system access
in something like Dreamweaver, but it's at least related...

s. isaac dealey   954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework