Hey, okay i've been getting rather famaliar with sql over the last year but
I've never had any classes/training/books on it. So I know the basic stuff
(select, insert, update etc.) and would like to get into more indepth things
as I do not like having to write 10 queries that could be summed up into 1.

What i'm looking for is a very good book that shows lots of examples for all
the things i dont know :)
like
Joins (Inner joins, outer joins... whatever)
Functions (date, append)
and Table Information (char vs. varchar, image, text etc.)