From: Claude Schneegans [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 12:57 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: ColdFusion MX 7 : New Features Survey

This is going OT (please CF_comunity paranoids abstain...;-), but I
remember a survey I had to compile
when I was working in the Computer Center at university.
The survey was made over a prison community, and one question was
something like:
< Do you know that masturbation is not bad? >
Kind of way to make sure that the survey says 100% people in prison
think masturbation is OK ;-)

Note: all my comments in this thread DO NOT imply that I consider no new

feature in CFMX is useful, neither they mean that I have any opinion
about the virtue nor the evil effects of masturbation.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this transmission,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited by Federal law. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are notified that you may not
disclose, print, copy, or disseminate this information. If you have received
this transmission in error, please reply to the sender and delete or destroy
the message. Unauthorized interception of this transmission may be a violation
of criminal law.