Hey all,
 I know I've done this beofre and it worked. But this time is went all weird
on me.
 I need to provide someone with a bunch of code and we don't want them
messing with it. So I used the command line utility CFENCODE to
encode/encrypt all of the files. It worked fine, I used \v "2" like the
documentations says to, but when I put the apps in place the rendered as the
encoded text from the file.
 Here is how they are used.
 All of the apps are designed to be modular and included from above the web
root using cfmodule and a cold fusion mapping.
 The calling page below the webroot then calls the apps public file using a
cfmodule call similar to this
 <cfmodule template="#Application.ObjPath#/MyApp/public.cfm"></cfmodule>
 Has anyone else run into this?