From: Robertson-Ravo, Neil (RX)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: October 8, 2005 2:11 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Outlook integration?

Not sure how far you want to integrate (cfcomet used to have loads of this
stuff but I don't know where the holding URL is)

Marius, what kind of integration are you doing? Is it just simple iCal
insertions and alike or are we talking about full COM integration?

>From experience we found COM interaction with MX to be very poor.

"This e-mail is from Reed Exhibitions (Oriel House, 26 The Quadrant,
Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DL, United Kingdom), a division of Reed Business,
Registered in England, Number 678540.  It contains information which is
confidential and may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note
that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this communication in error please return it to the sender or call
our switchboard on +44 (0) 20 89107910.  The opinions expressed within this
communication are not necessarily those expressed by Reed Exhibitions."
Visit our website at http://www.reedexpo.com