Hi Robert. Can you tell me how you passed the header after you upgraded to
MX7? I am planning to upgrade too.

Thanks,
K

On 11/30/05, Robert Munn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> There is a 6.1 patch that adds SOAP header support, but I never got it to
> work properly and eventually just upgraded to 7 (which I had via
> subscription anyway, so cost was not an issue).
>
> >Hi. I am using MX 6.1, trying to invoke a wsdl for a wevservice. The
> >webservice requires me to pass this as a header:
> ><SOAP-ENV:Header>
> ><t:AuthenticationHeader xmlns:t='http://skats.net/services/'> <SessionID
> >xsi:type='xsd:string'>YourUniqueID</SessionID> </t:AuthenticationHeader>
> ></SOAP-ENV:Header>
> >
> >I know that MX 6.1 does not have the addSOAPRequestHeader function that
> MX 7
> >does.
> >
> >Is there a way to send this header to the webservoce as a part of the
> soap
> >envelope?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Kenn
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Logware (www.logware.us): a new and convenient web-based time tracking 
application. Start tracking and documenting hours spent on a project or with a 
client with Logware today. Try it for free with a 15 day trial account.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=67

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:225826
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to