Yeah, but with a 2 hours sessiontimeout, they would have to be doing
exactly that, writing a novel.

Also, after less than an hour is left (meaning they have already taken
an hour), it counts down in the status bar, telling them how long they
have in minutes. After a minute or less is left, it counts down in
seconds.