I have a little project, i'm thinking I should use an array, but i've never
used an array in cold fusion. I have in other langs though.

If you check out
http://collab.lightrodsoft.com/lrscheck/
(you dont have to enter in real information, it doesnt write to a db)

it is a series of questionairs.

This is what I'm thinking
each time someone guesses an answer it goes into an array

myguesses = [a,b,a,c,d]

at the end it gets compared to the list of answeres in the db

theansweres = [a,b,c,a,b]

Now i need to compare these two to see how many match.

How do i go about doing this in cold fusion?

Does anyone have any good examples of doing questionares in CF and have some
suggestions to how to store the q/a in the db?

Thanks,
Gavin