Thanks for the link guys, I will check it out.

> I can vouch for qForms :)
>
> ..:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
> Bobby Hartsfield
> http://acoderslife.com
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 3:46 PM
> To: CF-Talk
> Subject: Re: Disable Submit Button CFform CF5??
>
> If that's the case, I think you'd probably be better off taking a look
> at qforms.
>
> http://pengoworks.com/index.cfm?action=get:qforms
>
> Ray
>
> Bobby Hartsfield wrote:
>> Actually... if you are using cfform, I imagine you are using it for the
>> client side validation it generates?
>>
>> Disabling the button would be easy but re-enabling it when the
>> validation
>> catches something would prove to be a little more difficult.
>>
>> ..:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
>> Bobby Hartsfield
>> http://acoderslife.com
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Bobby Hartsfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 3:37 PM
>> To: CF-Talk
>> Subject: RE: Disable Submit Button CFform CF5??
>>
>> you could add its onclick event via JS too with something like
>> element.setAttributes(onclick, "this.disabled='true'")
>>
>> not tested, but just look up javascripts setAttributes() function
>>
>> ...:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
>> Bobby Hartsfield
>> http://acoderslife.com
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Tony [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 3:28 PM
>> To: CF-Talk
>> Subject: Re: Disable Submit Button CFform CF5??
>>
>> why not just do this...
>>
>> <input type="submit" ...
> onClick="this.disabled='true',this.form.submit();">
>>
>> doesnt that work?
>> tw
>>
>>
>> On 12/8/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>>I've tried about 5 different methods to disable a submit button in a
>>>cfform, all methods seem to work with a regular html form but for
>>> whatever
>>>reason they fail when I try to apply them to a cfform.
>>>
>>>Does anyone know of a way to disable a CFform submit button OnClick or
>>>OnSubmit in cf5?
>>>
>>>Thanks in advance.
>>>-Paul
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Logware (www.logware.us): a new and convenient web-based time tracking 
application. Start tracking and documenting hours spent on a project or with a 
client with Logware today. Try it for free with a 15 day trial account.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=67

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:226612
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to