Yeah, I literally spent hours studying your bookstore app.  I think I'll
also get that design patterns book by the gang of four to learn more
about the principles behind the various designs.

Before learning fusebox, I hadn't even thought about CFCs.  Now I plan
to code entirely in CFCs from now on.  I am even going to try and model
some of my new projects after how you structured things in your app so
yeah, if you've got any future suggestions, I'm all ears.  I haven't
really gotten the DAO and Gateway concepts totally down, but after
staring at everything a little bit longer I'll have it down to where I
can recreate it on my own.  I know I *really* understand something when
I can recreate it without having to look it up... because at that point
it just makes sense.  Kinda like fusebox ;)

But yeah, it's a great simple, but still complex, example of CFC usage
which I found very educational.

Mike