From: Bobby Hartsfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 5:19 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: convert windows media file to flash video on the fly

>From what I gather, FFmpeg is a command line utility though I've never
used it, I have used Riva... which uses FFmpeg to do its conversions. As
for CF, no. you'd probably have to write your own if that's the way you
wanted to go with it. But encoding video files can be pretty strenuous
on a machine and take quite a while.

You'd probably be better off keeping a directory of the video files and
use schedules to fire off a nightly task to convert video files from a
specific directory or something.

Bobby Hartsfield
http://acoderslife.com