From: James Holmes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 11:52 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Scope Woes & Virtual Directories

Create a common app name for all your shared application scope
variables. In each site's Application.cfm file, use a CFAPPLICATION tag
to get the variables from this scope and put them in the request scope.
Then use a second CFAPPLICATION tag to swap the application to the
unique one for that site. When you need to write to the common
application scope, swap back again with a new CFAPPLICTION tag, etc etc.
It will be far quicker that the DB calls.

--
CFAJAX docs and other useful articles:
http://jr-holmes.coldfusionjournal.com/