The Early bird price on the CFUNITED ColdFusion conference ends today
Tuesday 1/31/06 at midnight EST.
The 8th annual CFUNITED is the largest ColdFusion web developer
conference worldwide
and is held near Washington DC June 28-July 1st 2006. Don't miss out!

Price expires            4-day   3-day   Saturday-only
Early Bird   01/31/2006  $649    $549    $249
Timely Bird  03/31/2006  $749    $649    $299
Regular      06/16/2006  $849    $749    $349
Late         06/28/2006  $949    $849    $399
Door         06/29/2006  $1049   $949    $449

Discounts for CFUNITED alumii, CFUG mangers, CFUG members, government,
unemployed and students - email liz (at) teratech.com for your discount
code.

Save up to $400 by registering now!
  http://www.cfunited.com/
If you can't stay 4 days Wed - Sat? Then optional 3-day and Saturday
only packages are
available too. Saturday will consist of repeats the most popular sessions
from the week - something many attendees asked for last year.

Here is what an attendees from last year said:

"I attended CFUNITED along with a number of my colleagues from the
university. Some were experienced developers, some were novices, some
were IT managers or server admins. The consistent thread of all our
post-conference conversations regarding CFUNITED was the number of ideas
we came away with. Whether it was a new solution to an old problem or
just having the possibilities of ColdFusion opened up before us, we all
felt it was well worth the trip. Of course our blood sugar levels after
eating that CF birthday cake might have contributed some to that feeling
as well."

- Bob Flynn, Indiana University MMUG

* Speakers include top names like Simon Horwith, Charlie Arehart,
Hal Helms, Michael Dinowitz, Ray Camden and many more respected
CF authors and presenters.

* Sponsors include Adobe, Microsoft, New Atlanta, TeraTech Programming
and Hostmysite.

* Great tracks:
 * Bootcamp - Basic ColdFusion and Flash topics
 * Advanced - Advanced ColdFusion topics
 * Manager/Empowered - Fusebox and Project management topics
 * Flex/RIA - Flash, Flex and other technologies integrated with CF topics
 * Accessibility / usability - section 508, CSS and disabled access
 * Deployment/Platform - tuning, install issues, OS, picking a database

* Included in your full conference registration is the following:

   * Attendance for 4 days (6/28/2006-7/1/2006)
   * Keynote and General Sessions
   * All conference sessions including repeat sessions on Saturday
   * Entrance to Expo Area
   * Networking Events
   * Badge and Badge holder with bar scan code
   * Free Lunch for each show day (Dinner is not included)
   * Access to all presentations after the event, including all the
recordings.
   * CFUNITED bag with materials including show guide, CD, coupons, etc.
   * Opportunity to participate in all raffle drawings

--
Due to TeraTech's growth we are seeking winning sales people
to sell custom software. For more details:

Michael Smith, TeraTech, Inc
405 E Gude Dr Ste 207, Rockville MD 20850
Voice: +1-301-424-3903 x110 Fax:301-762-8185
Web: http://www.teratech.com/sig/
Email:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ICQ: 66057682
Winner in CFDJ awards Best Consulting. Member Team Fusebox.