A few years ago (probably in the CF 5 days) someone on this list posted
a two page "Coldfusion best practice guide" that they wrote. This
Coldfusion best practice guide consisted of basic naming conventions for
structures, tables and arrays along with a few basic performance best
practices like use <cfif len(foo)> rather than <cfif foo is not ''>

Does anyone have a Coldfusion best practice guide that they would be
willing to share? I am reviewing some of the things we call "best
practice" in the office and hope to write up a best practice guide for
myself. Plus, I always like seeing what other programmers know, often it
is more than I thought I did.

If you don't want to share your best practice guide on this list you can
mail it to mark @ vividmedia.com

thanks

Mark W. Breneman
-Cold Fusion Developer